Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween

We spent the weekend decorating our house for Halloween. Although the decorations are the same ones we've had for the past several years. It so exciting to pull them out and dust them off and add to our home. Now that the girls are bigger they help out. We don't do a ton, its just fun to see how much it adds to our little home.

We also bought the girls costumes online this weekend. Hope they all show up and are what the girls wanted :)
Both Rylee and Jordyn picked costumes I would have never chose for  them but I guess its for them not me.. Cant wait to see both of them all dressed up... Oh and Tay Tay's Costume too! Both Ry and Jord have wore a cute little bunny costume for their first halloween but its way to big for Taylor this year so she's getting a new one... Cant wait to show them off.

To be continued......;. :)

2 comments:

  1. I just got my Halloween stuff out too! I forgot how cute those wall hangings were mom made. I love Halloween/Fall decorations. Cant wait to see the girls in their costumes. I borrowed from Malia again this year.

    Rachel (it is still giving me that same message, so I am writing anonymously)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad we missed out on Halloween wall hangings from your mom. :( I LOVE Halloween, but I REALLY need some new decor! Hopefully I can get some stuff on clearance when Halloween is over. Can't wait to see what the girlies are going to be this year!

    ReplyDelete